Achieve great skin with Leven Rose Moroccan Rosewater!
Rose Water is an ancient beauty secret as it has always been great for sensitive skin for both women and men’s skincare regimens.
Learn more about the daily beauty treatment that your skin has been missing below!
What is Rose Water good for?
Rosewater is really helpful for any skin type, but it is especially beneficial for those with sensitive and dry skin. Using this product will help clear away acne-causing bacteria and add back-in lost moisture to dry, dull, and cracked skin when applied after cleansing your skin daily. If you want to take it a step further, after cleansing apply a natural pure oil, such as organic Rosehip Seed Oil, to really lock in the moisture and create a perfect “seal” for your skin.
Rosewater is a rich source of antioxidants and essential fatty acids. Jam packed with vitamins like A,C, D, and B6, this flower water has been known to lower inflammation and help clear up blackheads and breakouts.
It’s also extremely hydrating for both your skin and your hair. Yep, that’s right! You can use Rosewater for your cuticles, face, body, skin, eyes, and so much more.
It really is a super flower.
7 Fun And Refreshing Ways To Use Your Rose Water
1. Rosewater + Avocado Face Mask – Once a week, try to add in a Rosewater face mask to rid your face of blackheads, tighten pores, and give your face a moisturizing soak. Rosewater is packed with Vitamin A, C, D, B6 and so many more great nutrients needed to clean your face, shed the dead cells, and stimulate cell renewal for a fresh, bright face. Just add Rosewater + avocado and coat your face. Leave for 30 minutes until it dries and rinse with warm water.
2. Aftershave – Rose Water reduces inflammation in irritated skin and is the perfect way to refresh your skin after a shave. When you hop out of the shower, apply some Rosewater. This will help with any cuts or razor burns, plus make your legs extra smooth!
3. Face Refresher – Great to give your face a midday hydration and an afternoon glow. In the afternoon, especially with heat waves and long summer days approaching, a good Rosewater spray will give your skin the cool, nutrient-dense refreshment that it needs.
4. Reduce Eye Puffiness – You can put your Rose Water in the fridge for 30 minutes, apply to a cotton ball and smooth under the eye to relieve skin of puffiness and swelling.
5. Skin toner – Rose Water is an astringent and is filled with antibacterial properties, so this is a great toner for cleaning skin and balancing skin color. Also, this flower water will balance your face’s natural pH, give you a clear, bright face. To lock in the moisture from washing, use apply a natural pure oil afterward, such as organic Rosehip Seed Oil, which will make a perfect “seal” on your skin.
6. Hair Wash – Rose Water is a great way to get shiny, conditioned hair. Try adding Rose Water to your shampoo or give your hair a final Rose Water rinse to cleanse to give it a beautiful, all day shine. This is especially helpful for hair that has been sun soaked or overly heated and is desperate need for some moisture.
7. Nighttime moisturizer – use Rosewater after you clean with a deep cleansing oil like Jojoba. From there apply the Rosewater with your own spray bottle or with a cotton ball. Let it soak and see how it not only deeply moisturizes but helps restore skin cells and reduce fine lines and wrinkles!
How is Rose Water Made?
Made directly from rose flowers which makes for a beautiful scented toner with essential health benefits.
Rosewater is not an oil but is an essential floral water, also known as a hydrosol, which comes from organically steam-distilling the rose, petals, stem, and all. Some Rose Water has chemicals or alcohol, but we believe in using the pure thing so there are no other additives, let alone chemicals or alcohol. We don’t add any fragrances either because we believe that the real roses are the best thing!
Some Rose Water that you can find in the marketplace is a mixture of rose oil and water, thus diluting it. However, Leven Rose Rose Water Toner is just from distilling the roses themselves in a water process and it’s never diluted from its original form.
Our toner is 100% alcohol free, non oily, glycerin free, and additional fragrance free (no extra perfume scents added), paraben free, and vegan friendly!
What is Rose Water like?
Rosewater has similar characteristics to its rose oil counterpart, except less concentrated. It has a milder scent, compared to the oil, and has grassy notes in it due to making it with the entire plant and not just the petals. With rose oil or fragrances, the flower fragrance is the only thing captured, which is really powerful and pungent. However, the whole flower has benefits! So our Rose Water Toner uses more of the flower which gives us a deeper, richer floral scent than just the petals.
Why Buy From Leven Rose?
Leven Rose is a premium beauty product company, committed to producing pure and natural beauty products to keep you looking your best naturally.
We’re committed to bringing you the best and 100% pure natural products by using only ingredients from suppliers that meet our highest standards.
Every product is upheld to countless quality test and assessments throughout the manufacturing process to verify its purity and full potency.
ONE INGREDIENT ONLY – Alcohol Free and non oily, glycerin free, and additional fragrance free (no perfume added), paraben free, vegan friendly, as a distilled rose petal concentrate for cool, instant, fresh, personal moisturizing pore prep. Great for sensitive skin for both women and men’s skincare regimens. It’s Leven Rose’s philosophy that skin blossoms with the right skin food with essential vitamins coming from vegetable or flower sources when possible.
HOW TO USE LEVEN ROSE ROSEWATER – Cleanse skin with a natural cleanser such as Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil or any other face wash and rinse with water. Mist or put a few drops on a cotton ball and smooth over skin area. Spray or apply over hair after using shampoo or conditioner. Apply lotion, moisturizer and makeup after toning skin. Enjoy the scent of the rose petals! The natural healing from rose petal rose water is an ancient natural beauty secret.
NOTHING ADDED OR TAKEN AWAY. Dark amber bottle extends shelf life as oils and Rosewater are light sensitive & must be stored in dark amber bottles to protect organics from oxidation. Organics not packaged in dark bottles for storage will lose potency & become non effective from UV damage. Store in a dry cool place out of direct sunlight. Leven Rose is committed to your 100 percent satisfaction.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – LevenRose is a best selling MADE IN THE USA American brand Amazon naturals beauty company that stands behind their products and oils with their Satisfaction Guarantee. We promise you will love it or we’ll refund it. Shop now – Eligible for Amazon Prime!
(as of Sep 03,2020 21:49:19 UTC – Details)